Forum Home Forum Home > Forums > Spurs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spurs @ Liverpool 11.30am Sun Feb 4 @Flannerys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seppoyiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spurs @ Liverpool 11.30am Sun Feb 4 @Flannerys
    Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 1:00am
Spurs entire roster available for selection, although Moura has aparently not trained with the team yet and is doubtful. Both sides coming into the match following strong midweek performances. Should be a lively lunchtime at Flannery's.  YidRmeeee!
guinness77 View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guinness77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 1:27pm
Oh my God. That’s all I got right now. Breathe, breathe...
rob_k View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob_k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 3:17pm
Frustrating...hopeful...more frustration...disbelief and exurberance...delight...agony...depth of despair...YES!

Poor and sloppy in the first half, 1-0 at HT felt like a victory. The better team in the second. The equalizer was long in coming...and might've come sooner if Moss had allowed play to continue on Milner's yellow when Kane had it on the edge of the box and two guys to set up for the shot. Brilliance by Wanyama, a PL GOTS contender, almost forgotten after the drama at the end. Clever by Lamela. Two goals from two substitutions...a little depth'll do us. And gritty by Kane to convert his 100th in that context.

Liverpool supporters' tears are delicious, if only because that sort of thing happens to us all. the. time.

If Kane hits the first one, we probably win, but this is a great result nonetheless. Shows great character, leaves us the ones singing on the way home, and keeps them tethered to us in the table. We're going to get better with Toby and Lucas, while, although VVD is quality, they still have their issues in the back.

rob_k View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rob_k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 3:20pm
Ps. Watch how fast the "Kane dives" thought virus spreads despite attackers on EVERY SINGLE FILTHY RICH CLUB doing much worse.
guinness77 View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guinness77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2018 at 3:42pm
The way I look at it the penalties were not deserved but the draw was. We were clearly the better team in the 2nd half and the Wanyama strike was brilliance. I thought Vertonghen had a very strong game against Salah until, of course, the goal in stoppage time. Son looked a little off too I thought.
rob_k View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rob_k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2018 at 11:23am
Love, love, loved seeing this, especially as one of my book clients helps edit the pieces for TPT. The focus on paying back the team that released him is thoroughly rewarding.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/harry-kane-tottenham-zero-to-100/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic