NYSpurs.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forums > Spurs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spurs @ Swansea 8.15am Sat Mar 17 @Flannerys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Academy
Academy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spurs @ Swansea 8.15am Sat Mar 17 @Flannerys
    Posted: Mar 10 2018 at 10:11am
Can someone tell me where I can see the swansea cup game live. I will be staying pretty close to Times Square.
seppoyiddo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Chairman Emeritus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seppoyiddo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2018 at 11:07am
The FA Cup quarter final away to Swansea will miss Harry, but may see the return of Toby Alderweireld. Swans will be missing their top scorer Jordan Ayew due to suspension. A double header of sorts for some as England vs Ireland rugby follows the match. Start your St Patricks day drinking early with your NYSpurs brothers and sisters. Spurs are on their way to Wembley (not just every other week!?!)
samd View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2018 at 10:04am
As impressive and dominant as that victory was, Vorm played the most critical role with that double save - had they scored in the first min after restart, I imagine this game may have become a very nervy affair.

But that moment apart, one of the most dominant display by the team this season. Hope Eriksen, Lamela, Lucas and Dele can keep up this form till season end. Still not sure if Son on his own upfront will work against quality opponents, guess we will find out on April 1.
guinness77 View Drop Down
Starting XI
Starting XI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote guinness77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2018 at 7:35pm
I didnt get to see the match today, but Im a fan of Moura so far (and his speed) so I hope he sees the pitch in some PL matches more than he has so far.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic