NYSpurs.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forums > Spurs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the state of spurs hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the state of spurs hair
    Posted: Nov 21 2009 at 9:05am
so i'm watching united-everton and i'm reminded by fellaini about the strange effect that hair (or the lack of it) has on footballers.  here are my spurs hair recommendations...

ekotto - let the fro out.  it looks awesome and makes him almost the height of an adult male.

corluka and kranjcar - both have dipped in form since cutting their hair.  using our small sample set of croatians and the continued improvement of modric (aside from the injury), i'm going to recommend that both charlie and niko go back to the long hair and alice band look.

defoe - no funny tennis ball seam haircuts.  leave that sort of thing to azza.

woody - can wear his hair however he wants.  i wouldn't tell him how to cut it.  at least not to his face.

and the most important hair cut of all belongs to...jermaine jenas.  the form of his life took place during the 8 week stretch that he decided not to cut his hair in winter of 07-08.  we can only speculate as to the heights of his potential if he were to grow out as full of an afro as possible or, even better, a wicked jheri curl like michael jackson or prince had in the 80s.
BrooklynYid View Drop Down
'61 Double Winning Legend
'61 Double Winning Legend
The Real Brooklyn Yid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrooklynYid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2009 at 11:41am
Grind and hustle with mind and muscle!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2009 at 2:52pm
Nice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic